ALL IN ONE Music Editor, MP3 Cutter, Mix, Converter, Trim, Merge & Noise removal
|Publisher||HitroLab - Mp3 Audio Editor & Audio Recorder Dev|
|Update||March 30, 2022|
- Pro Unlocked
- AudioLab now targets Android 11 (API 30)
- Simple audio trim option added
- Android 11 and above can now delete audio to trash/bin
- Autosave recording option
- Exclude folder added in setting
- Audio to video quality and speed increased
- Wave generator issue is fixed
- Lots of Bug fixes
- Lots of UI improvements
Introduce about AudioLab
Make your own ringtone with AudioLab – the Most Advanced, Modern, Fast Audio Editor, Ringtone Maker!
Some of the time you should make various kinds of ringtones for your cell phone. At the point when you need to make ringtones, paying little mind to shape, from any sound source, you will require an application that has some expertise in doing this, with all the customization highlights, profoundly customized, as AudioLab.
What is AudioLab?
AudioLab is an application that assists you with making your own ringtones for cell phones. Utilizing current yet easy to-utilize sound altering devices, you’ll have the option to make any sort of sound you need.
Specifically, the audio editing tools in AudioLab include:
- Audio Trimmer: cut, paste, copy, add fade-in / fade-out effects…
- Audio Mixer: mixing 4 types of maximum sounds in one place, changing the rhythm speed, changing the pitch
- AudioLab also has advanced audio adjustment features such as Noise Suppressor, Automatic Gain, and Skip Silence… ensuring you can control every sound.
- A variety of options for sound effects are already made, just click to hear the effect immediately. The sound effects are available in AudioLab in a minimalist and modern style, ensuring you can recognize the original tune, but in a completely different style. Some popular sound effects include Echo, Whoosh, Reverb, 3D Audio…
- Voice editing tool: in case you want to make a ringtone with someone’s voice, but you want to edit it a bit to make it attractive and smooth or in a funny way, you can use this tool. Some of the most popular voice editing effects on AudioLab today include Helium, Drunk, Chipmunk & many fun effects for your voice.
In the wake of altering with each interaction, you can pay attention to it again with the Preview work button to perceive how the first melody has changed and what altering steps should be finished.
Record audio in the same high quality as the original
In contrast to some other sound editors, applying such a large number of impacts or utilizing an assortment of altering instruments can diminish the sound quality contrasted with the first record. In AudioLab there is what is happening. The sound subsequent to altering and in the wake of trading is as yet unchanged quality as the first record.
AudioLab is additionally solid contrariness with many kinds of sound records, for example, mp3, wave, flac, m4a, aac, ogg… Anytime you observe a piece of your number one music in any default augmentation, you can open it and begin altering subtleties in AudioLab.
Text To Speech & Speech to text
AudioLab also has a pretty unique feature that can convert between text and voice formats, based on the default voice options available in the app library. You can make yourself a lot of phone ringtones with this funny feature.
Noise Removal & Audio Normalize
You don’t always stay in a quiet, noise-free place like a studio. But now with AudioLab, you won’t be worried anymore because this app has a simple and handy tool to remove any noise from audio and normalize it for quality listening.
You are now ready to download AudioLab for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app